SUMMIT COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
BEST KEPT SECRET IN SUMMIT COUNTY
Please read and follow the instructions below before entering online:
- Review the rules and classes of the departments you plan on entering by downloading Fairbook above.
- You MUST purchase an exhibitor’s ticket . Make sure you click on the ticket tab to select your exhibitor ticket – only 1 may be purchased per person. Any Summit County 4-Her or Jr. Fair Member has to purchase the $10 ticket it is a discount and does not get you any admission.
- You may only make one entry per class for non-animal entries and two entries per class for animal.
- All open class entries except Rabbits/Cavy and Department 40 can be done online. You can mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) these entries. If you are entering Rabbit/Cavy along with other entries you can enter online and pay your exhibitor ticket then mail in your Rabbit/Cavy form with entry fee. Just place on the form you also entered online.
- Deadline for entries is July 12, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- Read the information below then click on Online Entries button.
Information on Entering Exhibits in Fair
Anyone wishing to enter an exhibit in the Fair must submit an official entry form (form photos copies are acceptable) to the Fair Office by the entry deadline. No entries will be accepted after this date. You do not have to be a Summit County resident to enter an exhibit in the Fair. Also, many departments offer special classes for entries by children.
The official Fair Premium Book lists the rules, regulations, descriptions and forms for each Fair Department and Class. Premium Fairbook printouts can be picked up at the Fair Office during open hours or are available online.
2023 PREMIUM BOOK INDIVIDIUAL PAGES
OPEN CLASS REQUIREMENTS
OPEN CLASS REQUIREMENTS PAGE 2
OHIO LIVESTOCK HEALTH EXHIBITION RULES
LIVESTOCK SHOW REFORM LAW
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITION TAMPERING RULES
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITION FACT SHEET
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 330-633-6200 or you can email us at email@example.com
To contact the office