BEFORE ENTERING ONLINE PLEASE READ
2. There is NO cost to enter online IF YOU ARE ONLY ENTERING J or S (JR. FAIR CLASSES). IF YOU ARE ENTERING ONLY JR FAIR YOU WILL PICK DURING CHECK OUT ITEM 5 4-H/JR FAIR CLASS. IF YOU ARE ALSO ENTERING IN OPEN CLASS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE $10 FEE.
3. ALL Jr. Fair Departments Start with J for example J1 is Market Beef, J14 is sewing, etc. You must enter Department S if you are taking Poultry and Rabbit that is for Showmanship.
4. FOR RABBITS – For color please put that in Entry Comment.
5. FOR ALL LIVESTOCK AND MARKET YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT INFORMATION ON THE ANIMAL ONCE YOU PICK THE CLASS. EXAMPLES ARE ANIMAL ID NUMBER, ANIAML BIRTHDATE. SOME INFORNATION IS REQUIRED THIS HAS AN * BY IT. SOME IS NOT BUT PLEASE FILL IT IN IF YOU KNOW THE INFORMATION.
6. If you have questions about entering online please email email@example.com or call the fair office 330-633-6200
7. Cloverbuds must enter a poster or the Egg Decorating contest to receive their wristbands. Cloverbud poster is under department JC and Egg Decorating is under J8 Poultry Department
CLOVERBUD POSTER SIGN UP
If you are bringing a Market Livestock to fair, please check your species rules to see if you are required to sell and ad or sponsorship for fair. Any 4-Her or Jr. Fairboard member can sell ads or sponsorships. The proceeds go to Jr. Fairboard and 90% go to a department of your choice and 10% goes to the Jr. Fairboard General Fund. Any questions please call the fair office and talk to the Jr. Fairboard Head Advisor Cathy Cunningham or the Jr. Fair Secretary Kelsey Sedlak. 330-633-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
To contact Summit County 4-H
Summit County Extension
440 Vernon Odom Blvd. Akron OH 44307
330-858-8997 Cell / 234-226-6632 Office