2022 SUMMIT COUNTY FAIR PREMIUM OPEN CLASS DEPARTMENTS
Domestic Arts items will be dropped off Sunday, July 24th from 1:30pm to 6pm.
Building will close at 6pm for judging!
Three Ways to Enter:
1. Mail entry forms (postmarked July 12, 2022) to P.O. Box, Tallmadge, OH 44278
2. Drop off entry forms at the Fair Office - 229 East Howe Road, Tallmadge OH 44278
3. Enter Online - not available until May 17, 2022
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE 2022 PREMIUM BOOK
RABBIT & CAVY ENTRY FORM
SEE BELOW FOR LINKS TO INDIVIDUAL DEPARTMENTS
Junior Fair Entries must be completed from the Junior Fair page
Please read and follow the instructions below before entering online:
- Review the rules and classes of the departments you plan on entering by downloading Fairbook above.
- You MUST purchase an exhibitor's ticket . Make sure you click on the ticket tab to select your exhibitor ticket - only 1 may be purchased per person. Any Summit County 4-Her or Jr. Fair Member has to purchase the $10 ticket it is a discount and does not get you any admission.
- You may only make one entry per class for non-animal entries and two entries per class for animal.
- All open class entries except Rabbits/Cavy and Department 40 can be done online. You can mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) these entries. If you are entering Rabbit/Cavy along with other entries you can enter online and pay your exhibitor ticket then mail in your Rabbit/Cavy form with entry fee. Just place on the form you also entered online.
- Deadline for entries is July 7, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- Read the information below then click on Online Entries button.
Information on Entering Exhibits in Fair
Anyone wishing to enter an exhibit in the Fair must submit an official entry form (form photos copies are acceptable) to the Fair Office by the entry deadline. No entries will be accepted after this date. You do not have to be a Summit County resident to enter an exhibit in the Fair. Also, many departments offer special classes for entries by children.
The official Fair Premium Book lists the rules, regulations, descriptions and forms for each Fair Department and Class. Premium Fairbook printouts can be picked up at the Fair Office during open hours or are available online.
2022 PREMIUM BOOK INDIVIDIUAL PAGES
OPEN CLASS REQUIREMNTS
OPEN CLASS REQUIREMENTS PAGE 2
OHIO LIVESTOCK HEALTH EXHIBITION RULES
LIVESTOCK SHOW REFORM LAW
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITION TAMPERING RULES
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITION FACT SHEET
RABBIT & CAVY ENTRY FORM
DRAFT HORSE/PONY HALTER
DRAFT HORSE/PONY HITCH
DOMESTIC ARTS RULES
DOMESTIC ARTS RULES PAGE 2
NON FLOWERING SPECIMENS
HEART OF THE CHILD
BEER & WINE
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 330-633-6200 or you can email us at email@example.com
To contact the office