1. The contestants must be able to pedal the tractor.
2. Pedal tractors will be furnished for all classes.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. All contestants will be given 3 chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
5. Pulling tractor must stay within the pulling lane at all times.
6. Pulling pad will be 6' x 30'. Those going 30' will have a pull off.
7. If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured at the point where the tractor crossed the lane.
8. In case of a tie, there will be a pull off.
9. The officials decision will be final.
10. All contestants must be present by the time of the pull with a signed permission slip in hand. The required signature releases the Summit County Fairboard from financial responsibility due to an accident.
11. Only registered children are qualified to participate. Child must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at time of registration.
12. If the first contestant chooses a repull, that contestant will be placed third on the list of contestants.
13. Both boys and girls are eligible to enter.
14. The kiddie tractor pull committee will decide discrepancies.